Stretched canvas prints facilitate a large and visually dramatic art piece, and the textured natural fabric of canvas introduces an artistic feel to any room. Canvas prints are ideal for open areas with high levels of side light as the matte finish on the surface of the canvas eliminates any reflections. Large canvas prints are also very practical in that they are relatively light and can even be hung on the wall using removable ‘stick on’ 3M hooks making decoration in rental properties easier than ever.
Canvas Prints - Key Features
- Printed using premium Canson canvas with industry leading Epson 9900 using the nine colour, 'HDR' inkset.
- The canvases are coated with an invisible polymer coating which creates a water resistant surface and further protects colours from fading.
- A matte finish means no glare or reflection.
- Our production process is completed 'in-house'. Following printing, the canvases are coated and then stretched on custom cut, timber 'stretchers'.
- We are able to produce custom frame sizes - please contact us for quotes.
Presenting the best landscape photography as art is our focus and for this reason we only want the best products representing our business. Our canvas prints are printed on Canson poly/cotton canvas, a 390 gsm premium grade, acid-free, canvas with no optical brightening agents. GUSHA prints with museum standard, giclee quality printers from Epson. Using the highest quality archival inks on the market, Epson inks ensure vibrant full colour prints that can have a life span of 75 years when displayed indoors.
Coating - Canvas Art
The canvases have a special polymer coating that is not only very durable but also enhances the colour and depth of the artworks. This coating is very durable but if you manage to dent it, simply leave it in the sun for half an hour and the canvas will restretch itself. If you get grubby finger marks on it or bugs leave residue on it simply wipe the canvas with a lightly damp cloth using mild detergent.
Canvas Framing (Canvas Stretching)
The canvas prints are framed by hand at our office in Brookvale, Sydney. The frames (known as stretcher bars) are top quality and we will not compromise here because cheaper frames will leach acid, warp and twist over time! We also provide a custom stretcher framing service. If you purchase canvas artwork while on holiday overseas (such as Bali or Thailand) we can then cut custom stretcher frames to display these artworks in your home or office.