Print & Framing Options
Acrylic 'Glass' face mounted print (ready to hang)
Prints first made on a glossy finish paper. This print is then face-mounted to optically clear, Perspex 'glass' creating an amazing sense of depth. Perfect for the modern home or contemporary interior, acrylic prints are completely frameless with no fittings on the front. There is a hidden hanging system attached to the back which 'floats' the artwork approximately 20mm from the wall.
- A high contrast finish that maximises depth and dimension of the printed photo. This increases that ‘window effect’ and gives a realism that is difficult to replicate using other picture framing techniques.
- The 'glass' look is very contemporary and the reflections of acrylic mounted prints further add to this dynamic framing technique. The look is ideal if you're decorating a contemporary home or a commercial space.
Canvas (ready to hang)
The stretched canvas finish is frameless and non reflective providing a 'painted' feel. They are light weight, easy to hang on any wall regardless of wall strength or fixing limitations. The printed canvas is wrapped around a timber stretcher frame which has a thickness (profile) of 32mm. A hanging cord is attached across the back of the stretcher frame.
- A non-reflective finish that eliminates reflection caused by strong side light from large windows.
- Canvas prints are lightweight making them easy to hang, even at the largest sizes.
- The colour of canvas prints can be vibrant but they are low in contrast giving a soft painterly effect ideal for home decorating. The weaved canvas textured further adds to this aesthetic.
- Canvas prints are a relatively affordable way to decorate large walls.
Canvas with Float Frame (ready to hang)
Presents a stretched canvas print in style with your.choice of the addition of a black, Oak, or white floating frame.
Framed Prints (ready to hang)
Framed prints are made in Australia from sustainably sourced timber. We use 3mm glass, and a solid 3mm MDF backing to frame and protect your print. The framed artworks come ready-to-hang with a hanging cord affixed to the back. Each frame includes protective tape around the back edges to further enhance its stability.
Rolled paper prints are ideal for traditional framing. Delivered in a tube, rolled prints are compact and lightweight making an ideal way to send prints overseas. Rolled prints include an unprinted border around the photo for ease of handling.
This product is the same finish as our stretched canvas print without the stretcher frame for ease of transporting or sending internationally. The canvas print can then be stretched on a frame or traditionally framed using a local custom framing shop.
Add Your Message
If you are thinking of giving a Gusha Artwork as a gift, please keep in mind that we can customise by personalising the print with your special message, or your Company logo.